Gaming thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Serenity Bay
Dinner Date? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm by Vadagun

» Welcome to GamersThoughts
Dinner Date? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 pm by CharmKitter

» Text Messages
Dinner Date? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm by CharmKitter

» Dinner Date?
Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm by Aglaia Lennox

» Cass vs Detective
Dinner Date? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 am by OnlytheStrong

» Email Game Character Interation Page (EGCIP)
Dinner Date? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm by Aglaia Lennox

» The Nomads
Dinner Date? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm by OnlytheStrong

» Regions of the World (and cities located in them)
Dinner Date? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:45 am by OnlytheStrong

» City of Jarew
Dinner Date? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm by OnlytheStrong

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dinner Date?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OnlytheStrong
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

**You guys meet up at *insert address here cuz Amanda doesn't know it* and proceed to do whatever your date was to do... btw, Cass is like 45 minutes late**
Back to top Go down
https://gamersthoughts.rpg-board.net
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Aggie had already cleaned the apartment...twice. The hacker never really had company, company before other than her fellow gamers but that was for pizza and beer. They weren't movie stars.

Her computer was out on her desk in the living room, her earphones were on and she was jamming out to whatever Pandora decided to play. Call of Duty had been on her menu and she was pwn'ing noobs left and right waiting for her friend to show. Cell phone was propped up on her monitor in plain site, so she wouldn't miss any phone calls or msgs.

She sighed again as she looked at the clock, she was starting to think she was going to be eating egg rolls by herself tonight.

Last edited by Aglaia Lennox on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Cass finished getting ready, picked up her phone and looked at the time. "Gerfit! I'm so late." She tossed her room key and ids in her purse and bolted out the door. She decided to take the stairs and rushed out onto the sidewalk. She kept a hurried pace on the way to Aggie's and paused at the door. She ran her fingers through her new short hair and knocked soundly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:02 pm

A hard knock on the door, almost made her miss her head shot, exiting the server. Checking her hair in the reflection in her cellphone, and unbolts her door. "Hey!" seeing her friend. Stepping aside to let her in, "Come on in, please have a seat. " Closing the door as Cass stepped inside, bolting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Cass stepped in gracefully and looked around the place."I'm SO sorry. I hadn't even started to get ready when the Detective stopped by." As the bolt snapped into place she turned to look and raised an eyebrow at Aggie. "I thought we were going out for dinner. Or did you already eat? I guess we could catch a movie or something." She was rambling and she knew it but after everything that had happened she was excited to just have a normal night. She tugged idly at her hat. She'd bought it thinking it was cute but the damn thing was just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 pm

"No, remember? We're gonna have Chinese food delivered. To avoid traffic and stuff..unless you want to go out somewhere " confused a little as to why her friend looks so nervous, shrugs her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Cass smacks her forehead lightly. "That's right. Sorry." Finally tired of the hat she throws it down on the couch. " Life has been so freakin hectic lately. How have you been? Any word on the killings?" She really wasn't good at socializing her ex husband had been the social one. She liked pretending to be someone else but when it came to being herself she was just nervous and shy.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

A grinned a formed across Aggie's face and showed Cass the menu. "Food first cause I'm starving." Pointing out the amazing egg rolls and the chicken fried rice from heaven. Once they figured out what they were gonna order. She grabbed her phone and dialed their number, ordered the epic nom, and then settled down back onto the couch. "To answer your question, not so much, kinda dropped it for the time being. There hasn't been anymore killings and the police seem to have a handle on it for now.

With the remote access app on her smartphone, she shuts down her computer, feeling too lazy to get up.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 am

Cass laughed and stepped over to look at the menu. She nodded politely at the items Aggie pointed out and went to sit in a chair and looked around while the other girl ordered.

Cass nodded at Aggie's remarks. "That they do. They're dedicated to this case though. I mean that Detective hunted me down to ask me some simple questions. Hope it helped his case." She leaned back and stared at the ceiling for a moment. "And even though he reminded me of Dick Tracy. He seemed really interested in the man who sat with me at breakfast the other day. I wonder if he'll find Seamus." She giggled slightly at the thought. Seamus wouldn't be found unless he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Aggie's heart skipped a few beats as Cass mentioned Seamus's name. Nothing she turned up about either of them lead her to believe they had met before or even that they knew each other.

And more interestingly enough, she was willing to bet the short little bald man was the breakfast guy. Comparing notes wouldn't be easy without revealing too much, since she wasn't sure which side Cass was playing for yet.

"The detective say they found anything else?" Wouldn't hurt to ask since she brought it up, figuring she'd wait to inquire about Seamus.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Cass shook her head and sighed heavily. "Nope. Seems they're still looking." She slumped to the ground and sat on the floor. It was kind of nice sitting around and doing nothing big. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Leans back against the couch, Aggie shrugs, and puts her smartphone down in her lap. "Work mainly and video games of course. " Motioning to the computer on the desk, with a pair of overly expensive earphones and an usb controller next to it.

"I haven't done much outside of that for awhile. " Leaving out completely exactly what "work" meant, if most press the issue, she usually answers as a contractor for hire. Hacker just sounds dirty.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 pm

"Ah." Cass nods in understanding. "Wish I could lose myself in work. But thanks to the situation the movie is on hold and my agent doesn't give a flip." Sighs and idly draws swirls one the floor. "I might call a different firm and see about getting out of my agreement and finding a better agent."
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm

"Awe, I'm sorry to hear they put your movie on hold, and your agent sounds fail. "

Aggie checked her phone again to see what the time was, dang delivery is always slow.

"You want anything to drink while we wait? I have soda, water, rum, beer?"
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Cass laughed. "Yea he's pretty fail. But he gave me a chance, none of the other ones I talked to at the time would." At the offer of a drink she just shakes her head. "Nah, I'm good. But feel free to get yourself something." She checked her phone as well. "I say if the guy isn't here in 5 we bail and go hunting in town." She smiled goofily at Aggie.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Grabbed a soda for herself and sat back down on the couch as she popped its top. "Sure if you want, I know of a few good bars around that have decent food. takes a decent size gulb of dr pepper.

"So is the movie thing the only thing you've been up to since the reunion. I have to admit I was surprised you remembered my name."
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Cass raised an eyebrow at Aggie. "Bars? Let's live it up. How about I hire a limo and we'll go to some fancy pansy club or restaurant." She stood up and dusted imaginary dirt off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Aggie matches her eyebrow and was just about to protest when there was a knock at the door. "Dinner has arrived after all." Opening the door she paid the delivery dude, took the white sacks from him, left out the extra two bucks for a tip. Bolting the door closed she passed out the food.

Nomming down on the eggrolls and sweet and sour chicken. "Maybe next time we can go do something fancy"
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 am

Cass smiled and gently took the food Aggie held out to her. She sat back on the floor. "It's ok I was just throwing the idea out there." She opened the box and stared at the food for a minute. She smiled up at Aggie. "Yea. This movie was going to be it for me. My big break." She shrugged slightly. "Since the reunion I job searched and got a dog. He's awesome. A half wolf and half Irish wolf hound." Smiled and took a small bite of the food. " I call him Mr. Giggles."
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 am

Nearly chokes trying not to laugh as she heard the dog's name "Wow, thats an um interesting name."

Puts another piece of chicken in her mouth, swallowing before continueing "No, pets for me. After college, and the lack of finding a job. I became self employed and content to stay that way. I make enough."
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Cass nodded in understanding."Oh I don't work for the money. I do it to keep myself busy. I get bored pretty easily and you know what they say about idle hands." She gave a half smile and nibbled some more on her food. She had no idea what she was going to do now. Though for now she figured she had enough on her plate
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Started to say something about "idle hands" but decided to save it for later.
And merely nodded inbetween bites of rice.

"So, you'll gonna have a good amount of time to kill before you find out if the movie is back huh? "
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm

She nodded. "Yep. Should be fun to explore New Orleans again. It's been awhile. Though I've been thinking of returning home. I'm sure Mr. Giggles misses me." She nibbled on her food again.
Back to top Go down
OnlytheStrong
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 pm

A strange look comes over Cass' face. Amanda begins to ask what is wrong when Cass suddenly begins to projectile vomit blood.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersthoughts.rpg-board.net
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

There are some moments in one's life that make them think they should have stayed in bed. This was one of those moments

OMG!!!!!!! Aggie's mind screamed as she got a trashcan as fast as she could to try and catch the massive amounts of blood and not puke herself. "Hold on, I'll get help...don't worry.." " Tries to dial 911 on her cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming thoughts :: Play by Post-
Jump to: